THE SPOKEN TUTORIAL
Spoken Tutorial is an initiative of MHRD, Govt. of India and a part of National Mission on
Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT), developed at IIT-
Bombay. Kshatriya College of Engineering Armoor, Nizamabad (Dist), Telangana (State) is the
Academic Partner of Spoken tutorial IIT Bombay. In our college with the excellent coordination
and assistance has been going with experience faculties’ for the betterment of our students in
learning different useful courses in their Technical career.
This is a platform where students can learn and master on various programming languages
and software including C. C++, JAVA. JBA, Python, PHP&MySQL, LINUX, LibreOffice,
BASH, Scilab, LaTeX, Drupal, Perl, Neatbeans (approx. 45 programming languages and
softwares are available to learn) without needing any expert teacher.
Feature of Spoken Tutorial:
Spoken Tutorial is a multi-award winning educational content
- One can learn various Free and Open Source Software all by oneself.
Our self-paced, multi-lingual courses ensure that anybody with a computer and a desire
- One can learn from any place, at any time and in a language of their choice
Benefits of spoken Tutorial for our students.
Enables users to learn on demand and when they are motivated.
- Tutorial can be done independent of time and geography.
User is able to stop for breaks and to repeat sections as needed.
- Easier to briefly review or skip sessions if not a beginner.
Importance of Spoken Tutorial and its Certificate:
Most of the courses in Spoken Tutorial are Job and Skills oriented
- StartUp to Big MNCs all are started working on cutting edge technologies like Data
science, Machine Learning, AI, Data analytics , Big Data etc. To enter into those
fields, required extensive programming knowledge of Python, LibreOffice, C, C++,
and those courses are available in Spoken Tutorial.
Almost all companies are started moving to Open Source and all the courses of
Spoken Tutorial based on open source [FOSS]
- As minimum 40% marks required in online exam to get the certificate and all
questions asked in online test really far standard than your University/ Institute test
so if you score more than 40% in the test then it indicates that you have really made
some grip on that particular Programming language/ Software.
- When you apply for job with a certificate of Spoken Tutorial IIT-Bombay then
definitely you will draw more attention than any other applicants.
- More than 39 Lacks (and counting) students enrolled for the Training through their
Institutes since 2011 from almost all Engineering/ Technical/ Non Technical
Institutes across India including IITs, NITs and Various Prestigious Institutes.