The IETE focuses on advancement of the science and technology of
electronic, telecommunication, computing, information Technology and
related area. Towards this end the institution promotes and conducts
basic engineering and continuing technical education programmes for
human resource development.
Advancement of Electronics, Telecommunication, Information
Technology & other related disciplines to contribute in Nation’s Human
Resource & Infrastructure Development through our Engineers.
- Improving standard of Engineering Education
- Counselling the students in the emerging new opportunities
- Encouraging and motivating the outside Class room studies /
- Increasing the student base and Corporate membership of IETE
- To plan, organize Technical Programs, Special Lectures, Workshops,
Seminars Symposia, exhibitions for the benefit of students.
- To provide common platform for students to exchange of ideas in
technical topics of interest, e.g., curriculum, employment, higher
educational opportunities, emerging trends, etc.
- To facilitate technical visits, project works, employment, contact with
industries and academic institutions.
- Encourage team spirit and self reliance among student members.
- Priority for publishing their papers in Journal of Education.
- Can also subscribe for other publications such as IETE Journal of
Research and IETE Technical Review (available online).
- ISF students are welcome to attend IETE technical programs in India at
reduced Regn. Fees.
- ISF member will be issued with an Identity Card.